• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Call me whatever you want - Leliana
    Leliana

“Would I?” she asks, tilting her head to the side, amusement curving the corners of her mouth. “I certainly enjoyed it growing up, although I’ve never given much thought to how much I fit in there.” She had been too young, too busy either chasing her sister through the skies or, if she’s being truthful, being haunted by a love that had wormed its way into her heart when she was too young, too impressionable, to defend against it. It was still there, poisonous and beautiful in its own right. Too permanent to ever fully fade.

But she doesn’t think of that now. Instead, she just thinks of her current life, her current love.

She smiles dreamily as he asks why she’s changed homes, just rolling her shoulders.

“I’ve started a family,” she explains, “and the father lives in Loess so I do too.”

She thinks of Vulgaris back home, of Adna finally enjoying the playground with her peers, and something like contentment curls in her chest. She brings her eyes back to him, tracing the strange angles of his face, and she tilts her head to the side. “So, Nerine. Is that where you call home?”

but there you go again, turning golden, right there in front of me

[Image: avatar-1975.gif]
    the heaviness in my heart belongs to gravity

Messages In This Thread
    Call me whatever you want - Leliana - by Leilan - 09-17-2018, 03:25 PM
    RE: Call me whatever you want - Leliana - by leliana - 09-30-2018, 09:54 PM