• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Call me whatever you want - Leliana

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    She's wholly confused; he should maybe have told her first and then laughed about it, but the surprise it had sparked in him just didn't want to work that way. But when he manages to tell her, she smiles just as much, and compliments his name in a more relaxed manner. "Likewise." His eyes green with a spark from the humour, but she continues talking.

"Tephra, hmm." He looks at her. "You'd fit there I bet. What made you move?" he wonders. Sure, Loess had some hot springs, but it wouldn't be as warm as the volcanic kingdom, and besides, she'd only fit as much as she did near the lava mountain, in autumn when the leaves have turned red. But he guesses it's either kingdom loyalty (but Tephra hasn't changed much that he knows) or family, just like he was doing himself.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[leliana]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Call me whatever you want - Leliana - by Leilan - 09-17-2018, 03:25 PM
    RE: Call me whatever you want - Leliana - by Leilan - 09-28-2018, 06:22 AM