• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Call me whatever you want - Leliana
    OOC: just because funsy name mashup. 0.o

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    One moment he's carefully considering how to chew, the next he is already distracted. It's far easier to be distracted from something you don't like to do, after all, than focusing on it. Though he does not care to lose weight, carefully considering his trained muscles something he wants to upkeep, just in case there's a need to do so. You'll never know in this political climate - although, things seemed to have settled down a little by now.

'Oh', she says, and laughs, and by the time he's found the face that belongs to the voice there is a red bay mare smiling at him, saying she didn't see him there. Perhaps she'd almost bumped into him, but he hadn't seen her approach, but it's the immediate shift to dragon wings that distracts him from that thought, and then -

"Prffft." He shakes his head. "You're kidding me? No, of course not." he shakes his head, she doesn't know why her name is so funny. "I'm Leilan." he tells her, a spark in his eye as the colour gives away to something green-ish. "Please don't tell me you're from Nerine because that would make this even more insane."
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[leliana]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Call me whatever you want - Leliana - by Leilan - 09-17-2018, 03:25 PM
    RE: Call me whatever you want - Leliana - by Leilan - 09-21-2018, 12:20 PM