• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  you saw the fault lines, started panicking; kyveli

Kyveli
    She's only twice set foot on the larger island, and even if Better Ivy thinks it's not that interesting, to her it's new territory and she decides that she will visit it at some point; but perhaps not now. The mainland is also a great option, and she would want to go explore there too, she wants to see it despite anyone telling her -

Shock and disbelief overwhelm her young mind, then pain, in her neck, in her lungs. From a deep-rooted en honestly, well-buried, instinct, she kicks against the waves and struggles against the grip on her neck the kelpie now holds. But apparently, her hoof kicks him, somewhere in all the tangled mess, and she's brought up to the surface.

She coughs, and cries when the salt stings into her wound, but Ivar is with her, below, telling her to breathe, and that she does. If in a weird splashy-coughy kind of way, she breathes. There's blood, but the kelpie's hold on her mind is steadfast, and in her confusion, she accepts his tale of a wave crashing over her, and that he had to pull her back up. He talks about her mother, and suddenly that's all she wants.

She whines. "I wanna go ho-ome," she sniffs, coughs, head shaking, tears in her eyes as she floats in the water with her foster father, who's holding her protectively as if he hadn't just tried to kill her, but she's lucky - under the influence of his hypnosis, she doesn't know. "I wanna go to mom-maa."
    I only wanted to one time see you laughing
    in the purple rain

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you saw the fault lines, started panicking; kyveli - by Kyveli - 10-06-2018, 08:40 AM