• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm a little unsteady [Breckin, Any]
    His head lowered and lifted in a couple nods, “ Very true. Cold up there though and lonely. Not sure I would like to be alone. But, seems I do that to myself most days around here anyway.” A chuckle passed his lips at the second part, “ I am honored you think me a good guard.”

He watched the two of them how they moved around each other, and how they touched if maybe only for the briefest of moments. Ardashir swung his tail a few times listening as Leilan spoke and offered to call him a sibling in what was soon revealed to be a large one. “ Thank you for the offer Leilan and I would like to count you as one of my family as well. Though, that family is the sisterhood.

Ard swung his ears forward at mention of Scorch. He did not know that the Dosh had children but, then again he had never asked her nor was it his place to poke into those things. “ I would like to remain in your service Khaleesi Breckin. If that is to be in the form of Najahak then so be it. If, there is another that would fit this rank better I would harbour no ill will in stepping aside for someone with more experience.” He bowed his head, “ I am always here for you Queen, and of course the members of your kingdom.”

He was being very truthful. The white stag had no reason to lie to anyone least of all the queen of Nerine. The ghost was not a slave as Scorch had said to him many moons ago. He was just loyal to a fault for the moment. Breckin had not mistreated him, Wishbone had not, and the queens of the past had not treated him unfairly. Ardashir was here for them all to the end of his days if they needed.  

@[Leilan] @[Breckin]
    Poop no html post but I got it up so yay!
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm a little unsteady [Breckin, Any] - by Ardashir - 10-18-2018, 09:13 PM