• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm a little unsteady [Breckin, Any]
    "I think he'll manage to survive," she quips.  Ardashir seems apologetic in the way he had initially greeted Leilan.  Though she hadn't be present for the exchange, she theorizes that the white stallion's reaction had probably been more appropriate than he thought, knowing the roan man's usual antics.  Breckin simply offers a sage nod when Leilan confirms just as much outwardly.  "I'm glad I have your permission," she retorts, when he verbalizes his assessment of the Najahak, voice thick with sarcasm.  The smile she wears is deceptively warm,  and her dark eyes spark a bit brighter when she turns to shoot Leilan a pointed glare.

"I haven't seen many of his family members lately."   Her brows knit together delicately, trying to remember the last time she had seen her Dosh or one of the many others within the large family that called Nerine home.  She couldn't place a day, but nonetheless it had been a long while.  For the ivory stallion, she decides to elaborate on Leilan's familial ties, purposefully skipping over acknowledgement of the roan's cheeky remark in calling Ardashir a sibling.  "Leilan is a son of Scorch and Hestoni, and we all know how large that family is."   As if to further cement her point, she nudges his scaled shoulder with her own spotted one.

Breckin's attention remains on the cascading colors of Leilan's eyes a moment longer before shifting back towards Ardashir; she'd been seeking him out in the first place after all, she couldn't let herself be consumed by Leilan's presence now. Maybe later.

"Ardashir, I'm glad I happened upon you today, I meant to seek you out sooner, but other unexpected things had come up.  It's somewhat humorous that Leilan seems to have already brought the topic up for me, but I wanted to make sure that you were still interested in remaining in the Najahak position?"

@[Ardashir] @[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm a little unsteady [Breckin, Any] - by Breckin - 10-15-2018, 12:16 PM