• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm a little unsteady [Breckin, Any]

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    Ardashir takes a lot of what he says seriously - or he's just extremely patient, or maybe he doesn't even notice he's trying to see what he does when he gets upset. However, it also has the strange effect of Leilan calming down, for a few moments that is. And he nods at the man's conclusion that he's not a threat with a grin.

At his own assessment of Ardashir being really easy to find, he can't help but smile when he is dryly answered that he's not trying to hide. He agrees with the idea of travelling to a snowy area if he wanted to hide, though the scaled roan cocks his head at another idea. "There's also winter in the mountains. And I suppose here, too, just not this time of year." He chuckles a bit, but, shakes his head when Ardashir starts to apologize. "No need. You can't be too trusting of anyone just waltzing into here I suppose. Would make you a lousy guard." He grins, but if he was going to say anything else to the white giant, he lets it slide when Breckin's scent hits his nostrils, and he is immediately distracted.

He turns his head towards her when she positions herself near to him, and he forgets about Ard for a moment to greet her with a warm breath on her neck. Registering that she's greeting the white male however, he pulls back to allow their scent exchange, and chuckles a bit at her question. "You're too kind, Ardashir. I annoy everyone." he grins, shooting Breckin a knowing look - she knows this as well, hence her question. "I'd say he passes with flying colours, regina del mi'cuore. You can keep him." He winks at the other stallion, followed by a more serious note. "I have family everywhere, Ard. I could add you to the list, too, if you like. Though I'm not sure if I'd call you Brother or Sister."
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[Breckin] @[Ardashir] ~continues annoyance~
    (btw if you need him to leave just say so, he can go look elsewhere for Scorch)
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm a little unsteady [Breckin, Any] - by Leilan - 10-04-2018, 01:20 PM