• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising; arthas

Arthas
    The kingdom had been sitting full of talent begging to be used, but the last two rulers failed them. They talked loud but did  not take action, Arthas was here to change that. He wanted Sylva to move in the right direction, to become among the strongest kingdoms in Beqanna.

When he asks Lepis what her vision for the kingdom was she responds that there is a limited demand for mercenaries in beqanna. That was true, but if Loess and Sylva were tied together as one they would act together, even still it wasn't enough. She notes that most of the kingdoms desire peace and quiet and he only responds with a snort, the kingdoms that are so open to letting strangers walk through there kingdom. They are all to trusting of strangers, but beqanna has been shaken-ed up a bit and they appear to be a tad bit more protective of there home.

The next words the came out of her mouth made him flinch if you expect me to stay in this nightmare of a forest was she not happy? Did he miss something....what was it that she was missing...but she continues on like nothing happened. We need to convince the rest of beqanna that Sylva is safe again. He tilts his head slightly, but is it? the kingdom had some seriously dangerous equines living in it....but he did not mind the personality of equine who lived in Sylva so long as they were determined and hard workers.

She notes that she thinks she can convince the other kingdoms, and he had no doubt in her. She was one of the best diplomats in beqanna, if anyone could do it, it was Lepis. She mentions that she will go to Ischia, a kingdom he has not had peace with in history. The last part is what really stung it was the last place I flew before my wing was broken was she taking a jab at this now? Years later? Was she still mad? Did coming back to Sylva bring back resentment?

He was not fully sure how to respond, but she rests her head against his withers and he happily accepts her warmth. Whatever you think is best, I am sure you will do great things, and if anyone can convince Ischia, it is you. words that he hoped would be proper, pleasing to her ears. When will you head out? he asks only curious when he can expect her departure.

Dangerous Business

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-14-2018, 09:14 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-15-2018, 09:32 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-15-2018, 10:30 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-17-2018, 06:52 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-17-2018, 07:16 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-19-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-19-2018, 09:46 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-24-2018, 08:40 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-25-2018, 08:52 PM