• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising; anyone
    He does not hide is amusement at the response back to him. It would be quite strange for someone like Arthas to place someone on the throne next to him that was not capable of holding himself. Well, at least he liked to think of Arthas capable of somethings. He still knows little about what things the dappled stallion is capable of.

The hound’s narrowed gaze falls away, naturally falling back into the wolfish grin he recently seems to always have plastered to his muzzle. “I think it’s rather proper for some of us to be naturally suspicious of those that come wandering into our home to claim it themselves.” Sinner might not have been raised to have political knowledge and skills, but there are some things he can naturally come to a conclusion to. “Besides, I am only ensuring our agreements are continued to be met. For my comrades, as well as Sylva.” But mostly for myself, but he dares not muster his own selfish accords so loudly to others.

“That is such a harsh statement to make,” he laughs softly, “I’m not sure Arthas would like hearing that. I am sure he has some talents somewhere. Why he was the Champion of Loess before and now he is the king.” Although it entirely could be something else. He thinks over the thought for a moment. “Unless he is simply the puppet. But then who is the puppeteer? Hmm. I wonder.”

Her smile is rather pleasant, not in an attractive way that he would fall for, but something is there that meets more than the eye. Sinner can feel it, and sees it in the little ways she reveals herself slowly to him. “I know nothing of you personally except a few rumors and here. Perhaps they are true, or perhaps they are simply just gossip.” He rolls his shoulder at the matter. “I’ve had little interest in the way of politics before Loess decided to show up at the door of my home. You can say I’m more active than I ever was before after calling Sylva my home for so long.” At least until there had been something interesting to do, and even gain in it all for himself.

“But perhaps you can tell me more about yourself?” If this so-called Lepis was going to be sticking around, Sinner might as well find out who she is. The possibilities of establishing some sort of relation as friends was out of the question. The hound did not make friends, and if he were to have friends it would be only for them to be used as tools in order to get what he wanted.
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Lepis]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-14-2018, 09:05 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Sinner - 09-19-2018, 09:52 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-21-2018, 07:18 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Sinner - 09-24-2018, 11:54 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-25-2018, 07:46 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Sinner - 09-26-2018, 09:37 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-27-2018, 06:34 PM