• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Wolfbane

WOLFBANE

In the real world, Wolfbane’s body jerks violently but cannot seem to rouse him. Blooming wounds take shape slowly over his chest and lower neck, while shallow rivulets of clawed skin begin to form in vertical stripes along his spine. They appear as if from nowhere, unseen to his closed eyes but felt as acutely as if he’d been awake. In the dream world, he feels them too.

A roaring sound - perhaps wind? - drowns out the once quiet void. He’s aware that metal prongs have struck him, that she, no he, no … she? That the demon has been the first to take his blood. Four and a half long years of life and only now does he truly become a man.

The beast on his back does it’s best to dig in, but Wolfbane dips away in time for the deadly claws to only pinch and mar, not irrevocably damage. Incensed, a throaty roar bellows out from his aching breast and he barrel rolls just like he’d once done in play with Lepis. He mustn’t lose the creature; skirting away can only be beneficial for a bit, and the dreamweaver is master in this realm.

He does, however, allow himself to lose control, because in all likelihood he’d had none to begin with.

Straightening out, hovering near to where Kagerus soars like two great eagles sparring over a fish, he feels a rage only seen from an outsider's perspective: it’s mad, blinding in its fury and it manifests in the shape of his fathers mighty (stolen) power, erupting from his body to encapsulate the red-striped pegasus with flickering tendrils of pale-colored flame.

Transformed into an inferno comet and still flying endlessly, his mind forgets reality altogether and from the dark nothingness volcanoes begin to sprout in random assortment. They thrust upwards into the cacophony these two have created, erupting angrily without pattern or purpose and so he’s forced to maneuver around their hellish spouts. It doesn’t stop him from glaring, or from molding the fire into bulbous projectiles which he rockets towards the manipulator.

Some burst open in dazzling sparks against the mountainsides, exploding on impact while others fall in deadly procession where Kagerus flies. He’ll keep sending them, and he’ll keep flying, losing himself to her power while his body protests from another world far detached.

|| The Pirate Lord of Loess ||

@[Kagerus] Omg im so glad you’re loving this because I AM TOO
    Kagerus is amazing, if I haven’t already said that a million times
    GET REKKED SON
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 09-29-2018, 11:17 AM