• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  give me something to believe in; any

Kensa

Kensa did not wait long for company and found her worries about going unnoticed evaporated completely. The boy who made his way over to her was taller already than she but the mismatched proportions of youth quickly gave him away as a juvenile. She let her gaze settle on him as he drew nearer, her interest piqued. When he extended his muzzle toward her own she met him part of the way, the steam of their breath mingling as they exchanged these greetings. "Hello." She added softly, curiously, charmed by the colt who remained quiet following this exchange and when she spoke she did so without condescension or wariness. 

He seemed to be at a loss for a brief period and she opened her mouth to speak but closed it again when in a flash of light he created a miniature landscape before them in the snow. Her toffee eyes, wide, flicked between the snowy sculpture and the colt quickly, and then followed his gaze toward the mountain ranges in the distance. "Oh!" She exclaimed on an exhale, at the same time a full-grown buckskin male approached them.  

She eyed the stallion carefully at first, uncertain if he would try to chase off the younger male who had found her first. Kensa was already pleased enough by the colt's company to try and prevent that if necessary. Instead, his manner is friendly and he seems impressed by the boy's ingenuity. This warms her to him and she offers a smile before looking back to the colt for confirmation or denial of the buckskin's guesses. She had made all the same conclusions though she knew none of the names of the regions or kingdoms that had drawn their boundaries over this continent. 

She too had failed any kind of introduction and in her turn spoke quickly to remedy that. Addressing both of them equally in a clear, silvery voice. "Kensa. I'm pleased to meet the both of you." A pause."I know I will find your name in those mountains, do not worry." She added to the colt ensuring the absence of speech on his part would not mean a part of the conversation carried on without him, hoping to convey that she did not find his introduction lacking in anyway. "And Tephra? Where is that?"

give me something to believe in

@[Rhaegor]
    @[Magnus]

Messages In This Thread
    give me something to believe in; any - by Kensa - 09-11-2018, 08:57 PM
    RE: give me something to believe in; any - by Kensa - 09-12-2018, 09:32 PM