• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS

Rey

Receptive is not the word I would use to describe this interaction between Loess and Sylva’s forgotten refuse. I can’t blame them - their plight is one for the lesson books - and their ferocity to keep their homeland is admirable at best but still, I cannot quell the shiver of absolute dread that seizes me when the colorfully green spotted stallion disturbs us from behind.

“You mistake Loess and Arthas’ intentions.” I bite back to his warning, “Control is for lesser beasts. Are you a lesser creature?” I ask him rhetorically, emboldened enough by the arrival of others to swat my tail against his chest and lower my ears, one back hoof cocked in a silent warning.

Too brave sometimes for my own good.

Arthas speaks again, clearly eager to be done with necessities and I lower my head to listen and watch, eyes widening at Sinner’s proposal. Well, not a proposal … more of a demand but still, there seems to be a sliver of reason to his request. It’s an olive branch, or close as we’re going to get to one, so I only glance between his glowing eyes and Arthas’ stoic face to see if the once Champion of Loess will accept.

We are three to three, a quick smile and knowing wink thrown to Titus in a way of greeting, and I feel a sense of calm where once there was uncertainty. This could work - it would work - and soon enough Sylva would rear her head with pride, not empty threats and ghost stories.

don't go screaming if I blow you with a bang

Messages In This Thread
    NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Arthas - 08-31-2018, 09:27 PM
    RE: NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Sinner - 08-31-2018, 10:20 PM
    RE: NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Rey - 09-01-2018, 10:13 PM
    RE: NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Maugrim - 09-02-2018, 10:23 AM
    RE: NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Jackel - 09-02-2018, 11:25 AM
    RE: NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Arthas - 09-02-2018, 11:45 AM
    RE: NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Sinner - 09-02-2018, 04:41 PM
    RE: NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Titus - 09-02-2018, 06:12 PM
    RE: NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Rey - 09-03-2018, 09:09 AM
    RE: NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Kagerus - 09-03-2018, 12:45 PM