• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Create, explore, expand, conquer || Breckin ||
    The mental list she creates is quickly and nearly effortlessly compiled, of all the acceptable ways she would love to make him beg.  Even as she is about to fluidly quip back, not wanting to miss a beat, the kittenish words die willingly on her tongue, her breath eagerly bated by the delicate pattern he draws on her neck.  The stinging bite of the dagger like ends of his fangs bar her from leaning pushing into him further; she becomes frustrated and grateful at the same time, seizing the opportunity to harness what little self restraint she had left.

”Formally annoy?” she asks with a fractional raise of an inquisitive brow.   An interesting choice of words; though ‘annoying’ would be one of the worst possible words used to describe how she felt about him presently.  There were so many other words she could easily use in place of it.  ”I’m afraid you’ll have to elaborate on that.” it could have been the moment they were caught in now, she wasn’t entirely sure, but any logical thinking patterns were running increasingly next to null.

Until that is, his last remark finally registers, causing her reason to quiet once more.  The leopard mare had pulled away from him marginally to better look at him questioningly only moments before, but now she suddenly found the distance between them too great, wanting to close the space between them with the single step that was all that would be required.  Even then she can’t completely help the way her spotted frame subconsciously leans toward him. 

A flurry of thoughts and emotions brush by her minds eye; it was undeniable she still had feelings for Leilan, and hard telling at this point if her heart would ever be whole enough to get over it either. And maybe Wolfbane even had feelings for Wishbone yet still too.  But even then, she couldn’t deny the attraction she harbored for the winged stallion nearby. And she craved him now, probably more then she rightly should.

“Bane” she breathes against the contrasting sapphire and gold of his neck, after finally taking that step, “I don’t think you know what you’re doing to me.” Any lingering inhibitions begin to fade as her eyes deepen, rising to search for the olive tones of his.  “So demanding,” she teases as the line of her mouth inclines into a coy smile, “If I give you my night, I’m interested to know what exactly your intentions  would be with it. After all, I only have one to give away.”   Despite the playful quip and whatever his answer may be, she already had come to understand that come the setting of the sun in the western sky, her night would already be his.

@[Wolfbane] sorry another phone post. Probably rambled a bit, Have mercy on my bored and sleep deprived brain

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Create, explore, expand, conquer || Breckin || - by Breckin - 09-05-2018, 06:58 PM