• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Create, explore, expand, conquer || Breckin ||

Breckin
    the truth that you'll find
    will always be the truth you hide

“Never for long, try as some might to keep me for their own,” she says equally as cheeky, now turning directly to face him.  Nerine is the closest thing to a cage the dotted woman would like to know, using cage as the loosest possible description of her homeland she would care to use.  She’d found new life and freedom there, and in turn had committed herself to its kingdom council, rewriting time and time again what she thought she had already known of herself.

The mischievous spark that brightens his eyes draws her gaze, inspiring the easily recalled memory of their meeting to overshadow the last bits of her previous ambling thoughts.  It influences her own smile to turn a degree more mischievious, watching amusedly as he descends into a brief bow.  “And I suppose a welcome back is in order, King Wolfbane,” she responds fluidly, lowering into a similarly reflected gesture.

How’re you holding up?

An innocent enough question, but it does little to stop her brown eyes from darkening slightly; it felt like a loaded question.  Could he tell how tumultuous her thoughts and emotions had become lately?  Was she not hiding it well enough?

The lingering questions are rapidly cast aside in favor of studying the handsome lines of his face when he draws nearer.  “I’m coping,” she says softly at last, shifting enough to delicately lean into his side.  It’s an action she doesn’t take lightly, not being one to favor physical touch without allowing another to pass certain other boundaries first.  But not so long ago she’d been close to feeling his warmth, and today she can’t stop the magnetized pull between his stripes that so nicely contrasted her spots.

”How are you doing?” she asks, using her telekinetic graces to absentmindedly pick a stray leaf out of his downy wing.  The dull ache driving between her eyes had only grown in intensity the closer he had come, understanding all too well that heavy emotions trailed him from his past.  Breckin could make an educated guess, that perhaps much of it had to do with Wishbone’s sudden departure, knowing that the two of them had been close.  But still, she doesn’t allow herself to search for the images that plague him, instead lapsing into an easy silence, unable to hide the growing impulses in her deep eyes.

your world is still lacking of me, how do you love?

@[Wolfbane] they are so fun together I can't stand it :|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Create, explore, expand, conquer || Breckin || - by Breckin - 09-01-2018, 12:26 PM