• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  somewhere between the sand and the stardust; Levi
    somewhere between the sand and the stardust
    Just a short one, he says, and she smiles, her lips curving softly as the pale blue of her gaze finds his. She could never be disappointed with his wishes, and if he wished a tour, she would gladly go. But his accession sends a thrill through her belly.

She had not lied when she said she would love a tour, but spending time alone with him sounds infinitely better. And though, in her naivete, her thoughts perhaps do not take quite the same direction as his, they are not of a so very different nature.

When he does not reject the touch of her lips upon her shoulder, she is emboldened. Curling closer, she presses against him once more, softening in response to the light touch against the corner of her lips. When his gaze shifts away, turning to a small island just off the shore, she slips forward to press a light kiss to the curve of his cheek before turning her gaze to match his. She peers at the island in consideration for a long moment, listening absently as he tells her about it.

When he continues, her bright blue eyes shift back to him, lighting with subtle appreciation. Pressing her cheek against the warmth of his neck, she revels momentarily in the comfort of his presence and understanding. Enjoying the feel of his skin against hers.

“Your island sounds lovely,” she finally replies, voice hushed by his marbled skin. Drawing her head slightly away, she peers at him with suppressed delight, with acquiescence. “Yes, I do think I would like to go there first.”

Rapture

there is a pulse that echoes of you and I

Messages In This Thread
    RE: somewhere between the sand and the stardust; Levi - by Rapture - 09-28-2018, 12:32 PM