• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

saw the fault line; started panicking (anyone)
    Well, now,
    if little by little you stop loving me
    I shall stop loving you little by little.
    He stares at the plain with a frown fixed to his face. 

It’s like the one in his dreams but no. The differences are subtle but somehow noticeably there. He could very well have been squinting because of the bright sun and not because he knew this state of existence was more farce to him than anything.

Abysm preferred the dream-plains to this. Probably because he dreamt her up and loved her there, though that love followed him outside the stream-plains and right on into this existence. The only other thing that carried over with him was the dark promise of her eyes.

He had to shake himself loose from the thoughts of her and occupy himself. It was too easy to stand there and go very deep inside until he failed to exist here as they knew the normal constricted bonds of existence and materialize elsewhere, inside a dream. Usually right into a dream of her as he’d fall into step beside her and they’d walk for hours. Didn’t have to say much - just look and breathe and not trip over his own feet. 

Abysm isn’t sure why he’s walking all of a sudden. His feet have a mind of their own, all four of them. Must be because he’d been thinking about dream-walking with someone special. 

(He’s still not entirely sure if she’s real and they just meet on the dream-plains or if he actually dreamed her up to fill the gaping hole inside him.)

Blue hair waving in the wind catches his attention. The color on a horse is unusual but more and more are unusually colored these days so he shouldn’t be surprised. She looks as if she is waiting on something or someone... the look is highly similar to the one he’s seen on another face - a face inside his dreams. 

But the look is enough to pull him forward to face her almost nose to nose. Abysm has no true concept of personal space or boundaries. “Hullo.” nor is he that skilled of a conversationalist apparently. 
    ABYSM

@[Lepis]
    i would do anything for love,
    but i won’t do that 

Messages In This Thread
    RE: saw the fault line; started panicking (anyone) - by abysm - 08-14-2018, 04:48 PM