• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  here it comes with no warning; any

Here it comes with no warning; capsize, i'm first in the water
    The conversation is rather familiar in the way it unfolds. However, it seems that she already has forgotten her diplomatic manners. The way he dips his head in a customary manner of greeting makes her almost blush, but she conceals her embarrassment. At one point Lucrezia would have been perfect in the way she went about with greeting others and being a welcoming guest. But as time moved on, she allowed herself to fall away from such things.

When it came to conversation, she flourished. Always. Lucrezia turns each of her ears forward, listening as the conversation continues. He talks about Taiga and finding refuge within the redwoods with his sisters. She wonders what could have possibly caused that.

“A pleasure to meet you as well, Krom,” she says warmly. The metallic grey and green stallion then mentions her home. Her present smile grows even wider as he knows it by name and even calling it home at one point. “Tephra is doing well, I think,” she replies back easily, though things had been quite different when she had arrived. Lucrezia had felt the tension within the land. There must have been something bad that happened there but she has yet to know the details of what happened.

Her curiosity could not have gotten to her more though. “What made you leave Tephra?” She asks the question despite how well they know each other. “I’ve just only recently returned to Tephra and I cannot help but wonder if something has occurred.” At least she will be honest about it.
    ...too close to the bottom.
    html © samshine| character info: here | picture reference: here

@[Kromium]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    here it comes with no warning; any - by Lucrezia - 08-10-2018, 05:07 PM
    RE: here it comes with no warning; any - by Lucrezia - 08-20-2018, 10:53 PM