• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Trust in your dream, come on and rescue me - Jenova
    Jenova has never concerned herself with consequences because the future is always a promise to her rather than a threat. Fate has always smiled on her and spared her any of the darker days such as Leilan is experiencing now. Any child of hers would surely be wilder than her with caution thrown to the wind, or at least she would hope. But the thought has truthfully never occurred to her and she’s still not on the same page as he is, or at least not consciously. (Her body is far ahead of him, however.)

A little fairy? She blinks softly at the compliment with a little surprise evident across her pretty face before she laughs briefly. Jenova is more pleased to hear that he appreciates her being around. Being a good friend is one of her few goals in her life and she’s rather proud to have accomplished this so far with him. A smile remains lightly curled across her lips at the thought before she listens to him once more.

Her eyes roam the strong curves of his shoulders and the angle of his jawline while he breathes her in. She doesn’t notice him mentally listing off the places he could sweep her away but she doesn’t seem to really care where his mind goes. It’s lucky for her that he doesn’t intend to harm her or she’d make for the perfect prey, like some silly lamb straight to the slaughter. The feathers of her wings fluff when his breath spills across her skin and her smile grows as she nearly purrs beneath his touch. Still, Jenova is a wide-eyed fool of this world and she’s content with the electric feel of his lips on her neck, even if he isn’t.

But then he momentarily breaks the spill as he pulls away for just a fleeting second. Greedy, she turns her head to place her lips against his cheek. “I’ll go anywhere with you,” she mumbles softly. The words are barely coherent but conversation hardly matters at this point anyway, so she doesn’t bother to repeat herself. He could tell her he’s leading her to her doom and she would follow like a thread to a needle. The soft girl sighs so sweetly before she pulls away and looks up at him, waiting for him to lead the way. Her doe eyes glimmer at the sight of him but she says nothing else.

This isn’t love and she knows that very well. Her heart is too feral to pledge itself to anything but her body delights in promising just one season to him. Jenova’s hips almost ache for him, for pain and heat and passion. Something primal in her craves life within her womb and she obeys with a pageant worthy smile.

JENOVA
    And in my dreams you're alive and you're crying,
    As your mouth moves in mine, soft and sweet.
    @[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Trust in your dream, come on and rescue me - Jenova - by Jenova - 08-16-2018, 09:59 PM