• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Trust in your dream, come on and rescue me - Jenova

Leilan
    Demons run,
    but count the cost...
    Friendship dies and true love lies
    Night will fall and the dark will rise
    He's an idiot. She's an idiot too, or, maybe just naive. He knows naive now when he sees it - he was like that, once. Thinking his actions had little consequences - but there's one consequence walking the earth now, a blue roan girl with a golden blaze. He loves her, the one little light he has left in his life.

Or, one... should he say, Jenova is another spark. Perhaps he could light it into a bright flame, or at least he will try. Maybe she burns up after that, but he cannot find it in himself to actually care. Because he needs a getaway, and he needs not to think of where his true interests lie. This is what she made of him, or he made himself under her influence (but he likes to lay the blame somewhere else for now) - calculating, deliberately up to mischief, a no-good heartbreaker with a broken heart. Doing exactly this to the others he meets, he knows - but to heal a part of himself, and he can't help it. Or at least doesn't have the energy to put up a fight with himself over it.

She's a bright one, at least, bright enough not to bring up the shadows behind his eyes. Instead, she tries to cheer him up, and he smiles at her, for isn't she sweet just to try? She brings up forever, but he's not sure he wants that - if he can handle that. But he doesn't want to ruin her day and say he's just looking for a temporary fix every now and then (he's quite sure he'd ruin her completely if he stayed with her too long). But still... "I really appreciate your company, Jenny. You're such a cute little fairy." he compliments, or well - it should be taken as a compliment, but he knows that it also means that he will probably ruin that cuteness. Three - two - one...

He only subconsciously seems to pick up her longing for contact, at first that is. She steps a little closer, and he does too, stretching out his nose to breath in her scent and returning his head just after. He wants her close, he wants to feel someone's body close to his. Her voice grows honey-thick, smearing it across his ears as it were, and he knows where this would probably lead to. But not yet - her words register, and he smiles at her warmly. "I think I know just the thing." This island is full of surprises - small coves by the sea to hide in, or the one behind the waterfall. Last time he checked Deiti wasn't there, so, perhaps he could show her the waterfall and if the kelpie is in the water take her to a coastal cave, and if not, go behind. It's almost so not like him to lay out a plan to seclude the girl and find a place to seduce her; but then, at the moment, it is. Somewhere, something inside is broken, and it doesn't care for her feelings it seems.

Though, he must say, she is willing. Pressing up to his body, sharing her heat. His breath stops, and suddenly he's done calculating, done thinking about anything else than her, and the fact is that he wants her. He noses the back of her head, at the base where her neck starts, breaths softly unto her jawline.

But not here. Not out in the open. His voice is barely a whisper against her sky-blue neck as he finds the words and the strength to pull away from her softness - for now. A temporary break of contact which will be settled soon enough. "I know just the place." To hide. To take. And perhaps he can give her something in return.
    the battle's won, but the child is lost

@[Jenova]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Trust in your dream, come on and rescue me - Jenova - by Leilan - 08-13-2018, 06:08 AM