• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Trust in your dream, come on and rescue me - Jenova
    Jenova sheds her woes at the end of each day just as a serpent sheds its skin each year. She’s never found any need to travel with the world between her shoulders and today is no different. Instead, she’s only got the wind beneath her wings as she soars over the various kingdoms of Beqanna. The powder blue girl has been practicing her flying lately, doing her best to stay upright and shift her wings just enough to turn in the proper direction. She’s far from being an expert still, but she hasn’t crash landed into any trees or hillsides just yet. No, the only real challenge these days is landing.

The untamed sky-child spots the golden gleam of Leilan’s mane and tail from above and she flaps her mighty wings quickly to slow her speed. A dip to her left sends her circling back to him so she can glide to a stop nearby. Jenova has to dig her hooves into the ground a little to come to a complete stop, embarrassingly enough. Finally, her wings fold back against her sides as she looks over her pale shoulder. Did Leilan see her clumsy antics? Her cheeks grow warm but she turns to approach him none the less.

She doesn’t immediately tuck herself against him but rather places a playful nip at his shoulder before she notices his serious expression. A brief frown graces the corners of her sweet lips as she tilts her head curiously, making the setting sun’s rays catch on her glittering horn.

That expression doesn’t suit you at all, Leilan,” she pouts as she continues to observe him thoughtfully. “What can I do to brighten your mood?

And then she’s smiling again, her kind face radiating all the soft warmth of her summer soul.

JENOVA
    And in my dreams you're alive and you're crying,
    As your mouth moves in mine, soft and sweet.
    @[Leilan] He can be crabby and maybe even hurt her a little if you'd like. She's immortal, after all, so she'll bounce back lol.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Trust in your dream, come on and rescue me - Jenova - by Jenova - 08-10-2018, 11:50 PM