• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Trust in your dream, come on and rescue me - Jenova

Leilan
    Demons run,
    but count the cost!
    Friendship dies and true love lies
    Night will fall and the dark will rise
    Standing by the waves, he watches as the sun lowers in the sky. Summer solstice has ended some time ago, but to him it feels like an eclipse. Perhaps that was only just for him, though. He's flipping sides like a coin dropped on the floor, dancing and turning with every time it hit something.

It would be better if he were the same as he was last winter - blissfully unaware of Chryseis (not that he didn't love her), still hoping things with Breckin might turn out, that she would come to see him the next time he'd almost-make-it to Nerine. Instead, there had been Jenova back then. Roseen in spring. Thalassa just a few weeks ago, early summer.

One fore every season, he supposed. Crazy as that turned out to be, he did not regret anything about his advances with them, and at this point did not think they would either. He wonders if she would still want to visit him though - Jenova promised, but it was almost 9 months ago that she did, so she might not turn up here at all. Some things just fade with time - Khalani, Rey, Marmalade - well shut up, stupid head.

Sometimes you just have to wait and see.

the battle's won, but the child is lost

@[Jenova] because, second meetings are the best? Tongue
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Trust in your dream, come on and rescue me - Jenova - by Leilan - 08-10-2018, 04:02 PM