• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It’s hard to stop what you can’t see, anyone

I’ll break you a hundred different ways
    and I’ll make you remember my face - - -

He knew the stallion was coming. He didn’t need his infrared vision, or even regular vision, because he was making enough noise all on his own. The stomping footsteps and snapping twigs in the middle of an otherwise quiet night was like a bull in a china cabinet. The blue stallion, however, makes no effort to move. Instead he shifts his attention to the temperamental stranger, noting how the warm glow of orange, red, and yellow of his body was surrounded by a frigidly cold blue. Seamlessly his vision shifts back to normal, blinking to adjust to the darkness. By this time the male is snarling before him, and if he had been capable of such emotion, he probably would have laughed. Being as that was rarely his reaction to anything, he continues to stare coldly at the stranger.

There is a heavy silence between them, as the blue stallion seemed to be calculating. Raed was capable of being irritably calm, even though he may be silently fantasizing about where to best land a direct hit - he was thinking the jaw might be a good one, but, it would take more urging for him to act on it. Instead, he flicks his blue tail idly, still showing no sign of heeding the strangers request. ”My, my,” the words come slow and toneless, tilting his brightly colored head to regard the other male with mild disdain, “It appears someone missed their afternoon nap.” For a moment his lips twitch into a mirthless smirk, his attention once more sweeping across the sleepy meadow. ”Maybe tone down on the temper tantrum a notch, the other children are trying to sleep.”

R A E D
    the cerulean son of
    trashlip and ryatah

@[Leilan]
    [Image: Raed.jpg]
    (click for full size)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: It’s hard to stop what you can’t see, anyone - by Raed - 08-10-2018, 05:10 PM