• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom - Kypria, Ivar
    Like Ivar’s, her gaze is focussed on the sapphire, white and lavender girl, watching her as she folds her legs and soon snores. Perhaps she shouldn’t, but Kylin cannot help herself as she reaches down to gently ruffle the girl’s crest, muttering a soft goodnight before pulling back.

It is easy to settle back against the sapphire piebald stallion. She laughs softly, but nods, to confirm she has indeed asked for his opinion. Her muzzle touches his wrinkle, or where it had just been, to tease him. She pulls back, and her hazel eyes search his, her dished head slightly tiling. “You’d be okay with that?” she asks, unable to hide the smile that curls the corners of her lips. And even though her exhaustion, Kylin’s eyes sparkle. “I’d like something starting with an I too.” It is not the Covelings tradition that she cares for – Kerberus had made sure for them to grow up far away from his father and other Covelings. But she does like it to use either of their names.

Her voice starts trailing of at the same time as Ivar traces her back. Her soft sigh escapes past her pale lips and for a moment her hazel eyes fall closed. It is his sudden voice that snaps her out of her dozing. Kylin has to blink her eyes a couple of times, but then smiles. “Kypria, I like that” she says softly, nodding.

Leaning towards him, her lips land a kiss on his cheek, before again reaching down to touch her little girl. Like with Kyveli, Kylin cannot get enough of touching her daughter, wanting to hold the girl as close as possible, because before you know it, they’re all grown up. “Welcome to the world, little Kypria.”

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - Kypria, Ivar - by Kylin - 08-14-2018, 02:18 PM