• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Starlight--Starbright -[Warlight]

His passing fear slides by unnoticed by the unruly filly as her gaze remains locked on the distant horizon. But his question causes her to return her full attention to him. Shale shifts below her hooves as she turns to face him, her dark eyes imperious. 

"My family?" Her tone rises as her surprise creeps into her voice. Her family happened to be larger than many herds - they were her whole world and she had never met anyone who wasn't them, much less didn't know them. Which is of course very exciting, but she half believes he is only mistaken. 

"Kagerus, Solace, Svedka, Velk, Valdis, Abysm, Rhea, Koko ... " Warlight rattles off the names with pride in her voice, watching his face for any signs of recognition.  "...and my brothers call me Will. Rhea doesn't talk a lot and that's easier for him to say."

"What about you? Is it just you and Keeper?"

Warlight
    Soul as sweet as blood red jam

@[Clayton]
    [Image: Warlightpageddoll1.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Starlight--Starbright -[Warlight] - by Clayton - 08-06-2018, 07:06 PM
    RE: Starlight--Starbright -[Warlight] - by Warlight - 08-23-2018, 08:38 AM