• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Starlight--Starbright -[Warlight]
    Clayton
    Every Tape Has Two Sides

Once there antlers unhooked and he returned there conversation to there original mission Warlight was off again. She said nothing and moved into a graceful canter that he happily followed beside her. Do you want to be a warrior? she asks him I do she announced. He had heard of the diplomat and warrior caste, although he never gave it much thought, he was just a foal after all. He cantered at her side for a few strides before responding to her question I think I would have to test each one out for myself. He would need to know all the details of each caste before making a promise I think I would make a good diplomat his antlers were surely a conversation starter.......but maybe I would make a good warrior with my antlers and all. He rolled his eyes up in an attempt to gaze at the horns that twirled upon his dome. A giggle escaped his maw as he flicked his gaze to Warlight I think you would make the best general! I would follow you. He smiles, there bodies brushing against each other every few strides.

They traveled for a bit more, his canter became slower as they start to climb and avoid stones and shrubs, though he tried his best to remain beside Warlight. The air became more dense, he did not realize how high up they were until he gazed around to his side. His eyes grew wide, he had never been this high before!

This isn't my favorite place, but its almost my favorite place. She said, he didn't care, he really just needed an excuse to play with her. They came to a halt, and as he gazed out for a moment he was scared, but he couldn't let her see! They stood at the peak of Hyaline, you could see almost all of the kingdom, even some of Loess! Is your family from Hyaline? He asks, curious if her family was more present than his own.

@[Warlight]

Messages In This Thread
    Starlight--Starbright -[Warlight] - by Clayton - 08-06-2018, 07:06 PM
    RE: Starlight--Starbright -[Warlight] - by Clayton - 08-10-2018, 07:07 PM