• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she calls my arms a crime scene, any

"love breaks my bones and i laugh."

Vulgaris does not mean to seem untrustworthy, truly, but he keeps his secrets close to his chest and he shares only what is required of him. Wolfbane seems a little too keen for him to be too open with him and the serpent worries he may figure out what makes him tick if he isn’t careful. Still, he listens as the other speaks and skirts around the subject of titles. The denial of a crown intrigues him and he tilts his head slightly while he contemplates such a complicated creature. Mercenaries with a peaceful home? A smile curls across his lips but it lacks anything malignant to it. On the contrary, he seems pleased with what he hears so far.

What an interesting set up you have going here,” he mutters idly at the idea of being paid to get his hands dirty when before he’d simply done it for free. “What sort of payments have you received in the past, then?” His magpie eyes are glimmering now as he focuses his attention solely on the pegasus and his words. Vulgaris has never had interest in attaining any sort of titles himself, though others in his family had risen through ranks so easily before him. Magic, on the other hand, was a mystery to him. He had only ever known power from his own body and lacked any interest in the trickery of magicians and shifters.

If I were to express a desire to join, what would you require of me, Wolfbane?” The smile remains cemented to his expression, teeth glimmering while the slit pupils of his eyes continue their unflinching stare. While he may be rather cold and calculating in his actions, Vulgaris knows that he is only as good as his word. Larva had taught him that from a young age until the concept rooted itself into who he was today. He supposes pledging himself to Loess and its leader is but a small price to pay for something to busy himself for quite some time.

Vulgaris.
    @[Wolfbane] vul is such a jerk but he honestly likes wolfbane lmao. i'm sorry he's so rude!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: she calls my arms a crime scene, any - by vulgaris - 07-25-2018, 08:34 PM