• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she calls my arms a crime scene, any

- Are you thinking of me when you love him? -

Unlike many of his predecessors, Wolfbane doesn’t feel the need to stress borders or boundaries or whatever form of invisible barriers Kingdoms gave themselves. In the past it might have been a necessity but these days, if you enter Loess, you do so at your own risk. Kaurma still lurked out there - a force not to be taken lightly - and wolves slept soundly at the door. Anyways he can visibly see the reflective glint of the mottled gray stallion from where he’s coasting above, coming in hot off the trail from Nerine.

If he wanted to stop him, he could.

Instead he just circles quietly into a drifting cloud to ponder over who or why the brute would come here for. Nine times out of ten, visitors came here for a reason (nix Breckin, the curious soul) and by the looks of the stranger’s casual nonchalance he doubts any ties to a diplomatic visit. So far it’s just the one stallion, too. No one following behind and no alerts from other corners of the hilly territory. Bane supposes he can also throw the idea of an ambush out the door; this one doesn’t look to be a god-mode sort of character.

A possible newcomer, then?

Tilting himself, the pegasus drake breaks free of his heavenly veil and plummets expertly to earth in search of the vagabond. At the edge of a freshwater pool he finds him, banking to a stop with gustfuls of flapping wings and alighting on the still-frozen ground some measure behind Vulgaris. “Hope you don’t mind me joining you,” Wolfbane says with a grin, devious and yet not aggressive, “it’s kind of my thing - meeting new horses in Loess.”

“Wolfbane.” He offers as a way of introduction, bobbing a multihued head before easing closer to his new comrade for a swig of the same water. “Looking for someone, maybe?” The fanged stallion asks after a long, heavy pull, his lips and chin still wet as he raises his gaze to peer up at the gray.

WOLFBANE

@[vulgaris] Wink
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: she calls my arms a crime scene, any - by Wolfbane - 07-17-2018, 08:31 AM