• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I've Never Seen Anything Like This
    At hearing the white mare's words, Nalia turned her head, her eyes widening a bit when she heard her apologizing. Truthfully, she had nothing to be sorry for, even if her words had been quite harsh. Nalia would not chastise her for such because she more than likely had a good reason. The question then would be: what history did these two have? Would Nalia ever have the courage to ask if her curiosity did get the better of her?

Nalia gave her head a shake to assure and calm the white mare, "Don't worry, you have nothing to be sorry for. Whatever words are exchanged between you two, hate-filled or not, there has to be some sort of reason. I prefer to stay out of that, but seeing as I'm here, it warrants that I at least understand. I have the general idea though, based on what the stallion told us," the grulla filly offered, shooting a side glance at Arithmetic as well.

It was not a look of anger or hatred, just a look in general to let him know she knew he was still there. The white mare gave Arithmetic her acknowledgement as well, only her words troubled Nalia more. There was obviously more than anger behind this exchange, and Nalia was torn between staying out of it, give the mare and stallion some space, or remaining here due to her own curiosity.

The grulla filly took a few steps back, closer to the white mare as well, to give the two some space, but remained close by just in case her instincts told her there'd be trouble.

@[Ilma] @[Arithmetic]

Messages In This Thread
    I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Nalia - 07-08-2018, 01:03 AM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Ilma - 07-08-2018, 05:22 AM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Nalia - 07-08-2018, 12:43 PM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Ilma - 07-08-2018, 01:10 PM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Nalia - 07-08-2018, 10:13 PM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Ilma - 07-09-2018, 04:08 AM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Nalia - 07-09-2018, 04:13 PM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Ilma - 07-10-2018, 01:08 PM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Nalia - 07-11-2018, 04:37 PM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Ilma - 07-15-2018, 12:06 PM