• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I've Never Seen Anything Like This
    Nalia's eyes turned to the white mare when she felt a powerful draft, no doubt from the other spreading out the wings that seemed to be made of the sun's light. The grulla mare took a step back in awe of their might, her own feathered wings fluttering against her sides, her feathers ruffled, before pressing them tightly against her belly.

There was obviously some history between the two, as if the animosity in the mare's words didn't give that away in itself. The white mare's body tensed up several levels, Nalia eyeing how her muscles tightened beneath the ivory skin. The mare's lips curled back to expose her teeth, her rock-hard hooves pawing at the ground in a display of anger rather than similar to Nalia's search for food. The white mare called the stallion a foul word as well as his name before telling him to go throw himself off a cliff, something that took Nalia by surprise.

Clearly, this grudge ran deeper than she originally thought. Nalia herself wasn't new to holding such negative thoughts about another, but how deep did the hatred between these two have to run for them to wish such awful things on each other? Was it a history that Nalia would ever understand? The grulla mare didn't know, and didn't pay attention to it for the time being. Should fate bless her with having the white mare for an actual friend, perhaps she'd pry one day if the opportunity presented itself.

For now, the Pegasus eyed the stallion as mock surprise filled his eyes, offering a mocking apology before officially introducing himself.

Nalia also didn't miss the hated glance he gave the white mare before addressing her, stating she had her memory wrong before making the implication that what she said hadn't hurt him. With every word from the stallion's mouth, directed at the white mare and their history together, Nalia felt her anger toward this older creature growing. However, she kept her outward appearance calm, not wanting to let him know she was onto any trick he might pull.

Arithmetic then turned back to face Nalia, rolling his eyes in a dramatic fashion before uttering a few words that made the history between him and the white mare all too clear. Nalia's eyes brightened in amusement; well that definitely explained things, especially attitude. The grulla filly's nostrils flared a small bit as she twitched her head to brush her forelock out of her eyes, her long silky mane brushing against her dark neck and masking the marred flesh that was underneath.

"Quarrels are not an issue. But stallions that speak in such a manner to mares are. Whatever your history, it is quite rude of you to address her that way," Nalia commented, her eyes dulling as she spoke Arithmetic. She had stepped out of the way of the white mare's wings at this point, feeling that she could protect herself just fine, and not wanting to put her new acquaintance in danger should Arithmetic try to pull something funny.

@[Ilma] @[Arithmetic]

Messages In This Thread
    I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Nalia - 07-08-2018, 01:03 AM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Ilma - 07-08-2018, 05:22 AM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Nalia - 07-08-2018, 12:43 PM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Ilma - 07-08-2018, 01:10 PM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Nalia - 07-08-2018, 10:13 PM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Ilma - 07-09-2018, 04:08 AM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Nalia - 07-09-2018, 04:13 PM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Ilma - 07-10-2018, 01:08 PM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Nalia - 07-11-2018, 04:37 PM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Ilma - 07-15-2018, 12:06 PM