• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

White blank page || Kove, Any
    Kove
    Take Me to the Waters Edge

This new land was wonderous and I often find my dainty hooves dancing along the bright flora all about me.  Without seemingly a care in the world, I pass each day exploring the isles of our new home.  Often though, an emptiness tugs at my heart strings and I find myself staring off across the sea.  Hoping one day to find my sister staring back at me from the other shore.  

Today mother seems more uneasy than most so I wander from her side to go fetch a present for her.  I have strengthened my abilities of the sunlight and pull the rays closer to me.  Perhaps the sunshine will make my mother feel happy once again.  Wrapping it into an orb, it trails behind me.

Kove... Come meet your sister

My pace is quick, a gleeful smile upon my lips as I here my name called.  My heels kick skyward at the word sister and I barrel through the thicket, coming to a sliding stop beside a darkened bundle within the ferns.  My eyes go from joy to confusion, this was not Ketzia.  My face lowers to inspect the being having been called sister.  She smells weird and new.  With a wrinkled nose, my head jerks upright.  Lavender eyes resting on my mother to seek answers.  "Momma?" I question with a tilt of my head.  The sunlight I had bundle in an orb scatters to return to the air...

@[Mosrael] @[Eifa] work post so rushed but wanted to get something up for yous Smile

Messages In This Thread
    White blank page || Kove, Any - by Mosrael - 07-06-2018, 11:13 AM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Kove - 07-19-2018, 09:00 PM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Mosrael - 07-22-2018, 07:33 PM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Eifa - 07-23-2018, 09:54 PM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Kove - 07-28-2018, 11:13 AM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Mosrael - 08-08-2018, 12:53 PM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Eifa - 08-09-2018, 09:54 PM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Kove - 08-17-2018, 09:47 PM