• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

White blank page || Kove, Any
    Kove
    Take Me to the Waters Edge

They had left the others there is Tephra.  I had managed to find my footing once again and mother wished for Ketzia to follow as well, but the water scared her.  It was saddening to watch the form of my sister fading into the thick haze of the volcanic island.  All I knew is that I must follow my mother.  Father had said they must leave, for reasons that is unknown to me, but we obeyed.

The walk was long and draining.  My fragile body had just been through so much, and now they had to travel great distances to a safe place mother said.  Unquestioningly I trailed behind her, managing to keep up.  My lilac eyes watched in curiosity as a new tropical paradise morphed before me.  The white sandy beaches stretched for miles in either direction. Dotted with swaying palms and colorful flora, I stare, mouth gaping in wonder.  I am oblivious to the worries that plague my mothers mind.  The life that stirs inside her also remains unnoticed to my simpleton mind.  I begin to pace faster until I am a stride ahead.  Allowing my eyes to sweep the entirety of the island without interruption.  

We had arrived quickly upon the malleable earth and mother lead us to a meeting of sorts.  They all declare words I am unsure of there meanings and why those gathered(especially a large winged bay) stares at us with judging eyes.  Moving closer to my mother, I attempt to hide myself from prying eyes.  When finally we begin to move on, I am more than happy to leave.  I hurry ahead of her, ears flattened in uncertainty.  All I do know is the name of where we are, Ischia.

We travel in silence.  Slipping farther into the thick jungle brush, I am glad for the shielding cover from all angles.  Maybe we could hide here...  

@[Mosrael] Not sure what your plans were in this thread but possibly Brennen runs into them...?

Messages In This Thread
    White blank page || Kove, Any - by Mosrael - 07-06-2018, 11:13 AM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Kove - 07-19-2018, 09:00 PM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Mosrael - 07-22-2018, 07:33 PM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Eifa - 07-23-2018, 09:54 PM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Kove - 07-28-2018, 11:13 AM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Mosrael - 08-08-2018, 12:53 PM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Eifa - 08-09-2018, 09:54 PM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Kove - 08-17-2018, 09:47 PM