• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sea Salt & Sugar // Tähti
    Sibyl
    a splash of promise
    Four slender legs tangle below her, and she stumbles. With a gasp, her moonstone horn connects with the older girls shoulder and several droplets of blood spiral down its short length.

The iron-rich liquid looks garish as it seeps into the twisting channels of the opalescent horn, but Sibyl does not see it. Like vacant sapphires, her eyes stare out across the meadow unseeing. In her mind, she is elsewhere - in a place she has never been and in a time which has not come to be.

Shaking her head the girl steps back, reeling from her short vision. Trembling under the weight of the information she holds, the young filly seeks the eyes of her companion, "you... I saw you." she stammers, unaware of how frustratingly vague she was being. 

"You were hurt... and there was a dark stormy ocean and black rocks everywhere. Your...your," she shakes her little skull again, struggling to phrase what she had seen. "Your head was on a rock, and it didn't look right...  there were red flowers covering everything around you, and then they covered you too. I couldn't see you anymore, but when I tried to move to help you I was rooted like a stone. But then a wave came up and swept away the flowers, and you were there... but different. You were little, younger than me! And the little black filly stood up and started walking as if she had only just taken a nap." Her voice rises as she retells the conclusion of her story, the fear leaving her eyes.

"It was so clear, It was like I was there... it wasn't just a daydream. What is happening?"

Messages In This Thread
    Sea Salt & Sugar // Tähti - by Sibyl - 06-25-2018, 02:10 PM
    RE: Sea Salt & Sugar // Tähti - by Tähti - 06-25-2018, 02:37 PM
    RE: Sea Salt & Sugar // Tähti - by Sibyl - 07-02-2018, 08:55 AM
    RE: Sea Salt & Sugar // Tähti - by Tähti - 07-02-2018, 01:12 PM
    RE: Sea Salt & Sugar // Tähti - by Sibyl - 07-07-2018, 08:10 AM
    RE: Sea Salt & Sugar // Tähti - by Tähti - 07-21-2018, 08:58 AM
    RE: Sea Salt & Sugar // Tähti - by Sibyl - 08-03-2018, 05:13 PM