• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sea Salt & Sugar // Tähti
    Tähti

The filly does notice her, and Tähti is suddenly glad because the navy-cream girl sports a horn not unlike she remembers from her mother's distant friend in Hyaline. She is aware that those things can be sharp, but she giggles at the sight of the spotted baby's wide-legged stance. To be honest, she was just like that only a year ago, and she's not old enough to have forgotten all that just yet. "Hi Sibyl, I'm Tähti! Are you on an adventure of you own today?" she asks - just confirmation that no-one is going to scorn them for playing in the meadow together because the girl should have stayed with her mother or another babysitter. The greying filly has no intention of stealing her away, intended or accidentally.

When the girl challenges her to a game, those thoughts vanish like morning mist under the summer sun. Sibyl propels forward, just when Tähti also takes a step, and suddenly a small sharp pain stops the older girl. Shaking her head, she steps backwards to avoid being pierced altogether, but she notices a rather distant look on her playmate, and falls silent just as she, wondering if she has some kind of sickness maybe?

we are Stars, wrapped in skin
    the Light you are searching
    has always been Within
    ©HTML Tiny

@[Sibyl] I suppose her precognition-vision can be of her lying on the rocks of Nerine's shore with her neck angled weirdly, and then running around the Hyaline lake as a summer-black filly slightly younger than Sibyl is now?
    Also I hope you don't mind me playing it as though she looks distant like during an 'absence', but it seemed fitting.

Messages In This Thread
    Sea Salt & Sugar // Tähti - by Sibyl - 06-25-2018, 02:10 PM
    RE: Sea Salt & Sugar // Tähti - by Tähti - 06-25-2018, 02:37 PM
    RE: Sea Salt & Sugar // Tähti - by Sibyl - 07-02-2018, 08:55 AM
    RE: Sea Salt & Sugar // Tähti - by Tähti - 07-02-2018, 01:12 PM
    RE: Sea Salt & Sugar // Tähti - by Sibyl - 07-07-2018, 08:10 AM
    RE: Sea Salt & Sugar // Tähti - by Tähti - 07-21-2018, 08:58 AM
    RE: Sea Salt & Sugar // Tähti - by Sibyl - 08-03-2018, 05:13 PM