• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

just a girl taking too many chances [anyone]

Breckin
    the truth that you'll find
    will always be the truth you hide
    She couldn’t stop the stupid one sided grin that had touched her lips or the small laugh fell from them as he moved up beside her.  Obviously, he was not a fan of her telekinesis; she had suspected as much, but his last show of distaste further proved her suspicions.  It felt like a small victory to be able to get under his skin a degree, even if hardly held any meaning at all; she still felt compulsed to follow him to the island in the distance.

The smile runs away from her face however, when he replies to her question.  Not entirely the answer she had secretly been hoping for.  Scowling deeply in her own fashion, Breckin watches him through a narrowed gaze as he regards a duo of birds and his tail brushes lightly against her freckled bodice. You’ll like it, he says, which elicits little more than the meeting of their eyes evenly and a slow inquisitive tilt of her head.

”I will go with you, but I will not stay.  And are you always this arrogant, or did I catch you on a bad day?”  She’d begun to think she’d actual thought him decent, perhaps she had been wrong.  Wouldn’t be the first time, definitely wouldn’t be the last.

But she follows him further into the water’s embrace just the same, burning the abrasion with biting pain as the salt bled into her wound.  She held her tongue despite the hiss that she wanted to make at the assaulting sensation, but the fresh pain fades rapidly.

The waves roll gently against the rest of her body, cool and feathery, and not entirely unwelcomed.  “Next to nothing,” she replies, except maybe that it was in Ischia and that it glowed.

Breckin searches for his golden gaze again, finding her best reticent voice, and leaning towards him slightly with a faint coy smile, ”Don’t let me drown, shark.”

your world is still lacking of me, how do you love?

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: just a girl taking too many chances [anyone] - by Breckin - 08-25-2018, 05:57 PM