• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Down by the river in the full moonlight || Drustan, Any ||
    Her lack of words confuse him. His horned head tilts to the side ever so slightly as his pale blue eyes lock on her almost matching ones. Doesn’t she know who she is? Finally she parts her lips, and speaks, but the answer does not follow as she falls silent almost right away. Drustan does not elaborate, just keeps looking at her rather intensely, trying to figure out what is wrong with her as silence stretches. Her answer does not really help her case either.

“I know..” he replies. Why would she tell him she’s a filly? He had been able to tell meters away. But oh, hey, she does have a name after all. However, it is not the name he’s interested in.

As she extends her neck, he steps forward to closes the distance between them. His dark muzzle reaches out to touch hers, his nostrils fluttering in an equal way as he breathes her in.  When he pulls away, the blue roan colt does not step back,  just raises his head in a way that has his neck curving. “I’m Drustan,” he tells her without hesitation.

Now it is his turn to collect his thoughts. His head tilts – yet again – causing the pointy things coming from his head to tilt sideways too. “Mom says I got them from my dad..” he eventually says with a shrug of his shoulders. Drustan had never met his sire, so who knows what that actually meant. “She says it’s a good thing they only started to grow after a couple of days.” Otherwise he would’ve ripped her apart during his birth.
    Drustan.
    if the sky could dream, it would dream of dragons
    devin's∇designs

@[Adria] Aaaah, Cal! She's so adorable!
    [Image: drustan_by_devinsxdesigns-dclvkwd.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Down by the river in the full moonlight || Drustan, Any || - by Drustan - 06-22-2018, 04:01 PM