• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Daughter of the forest // Any
    Yggi looked about at her surroundings at his comment, noting the mistiness of the morning and the towering skeletons of trees. There was a certain spooky quality to it, unlike the forest she'd been born in. Her exhaustion the night before had done much to disguise that. "I'm not lost, I'm just not sure where this is, is all..." The girl sniffed, avoiding eye contact. 'Lost' was not a happy concept, especially when one was not certain of the character of the one who found you. What was she supposed to do, though? He could very well be able to help her if she was careful. His reaction to her greeting was somewhat shocked and a little bit confused. She felt a rush of relief at having avoided an openly hostile encounter, particularly with a male who surpassed her stature so significantly. 

The spotted lass dropped her head a bit, smiling shyly. "A pleasure to meet you, Zain. I'm sure this is a lovely place to abide. My name is Yggdrasil, and... I guess I am a bit lost, now that you mention it. Can you help me find my way?" She at last admitted, if a bit ruefully. She looked up at the bay splashed colt through long black lashes, the vivid emerald of her eyes glistening in the weak light of the forest floor. He was acting the defender, protecting his territory as he saw it, which was a respectable course of action. The dark tresses that waterfalled down her neck and pooled over her shoulders were shaken out and rearranged, shedding a flurry of pale pink petals. The action also served to strengthen the cloud of wisteria scent about her body. 

She bit her lip worriedly, looking around once more. She could wander these wood for an age without finding her way out. Better to befriend the wolf than to become his dinner. 

@[Zain]

Messages In This Thread
    Daughter of the forest // Any - by Yggdrasil - 06-14-2018, 07:13 PM
    RE: Daughter of the forest // Any - by Zain - 06-15-2018, 06:11 PM
    RE: Daughter of the forest // Any - by Yggdrasil - 07-26-2018, 10:02 PM
    RE: Daughter of the forest // Any - by Zain - 07-27-2018, 02:31 PM
    RE: Daughter of the forest // Any - by Yggdrasil - 07-30-2018, 02:33 PM
    RE: Daughter of the forest // Any - by Zain - 08-18-2018, 10:30 AM