• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia}

And if the stars aligned, would it be you and I?
    Ketzia

Everything was not as it had once been. Sunlight beamed down from above, filtered though a thick veil of murky water. The newly discovered world surrounded her as her body slowly sank deeper into its embrace. Bubbles and currents grab at her fragile form, tossing her helplessly about. Deep within her middle she feels a heaviness, one that grips her and pulls her farther downward. Ketzia is utterly powerless. Her eyes sting as they strain in their search for sight and understanding. There is none willing to offer itself.

Reaching the ocean's sandy floor, all will to fight has faded from her slowly suffocating body. Filling her vision, little black dots burst like explosions around her. Her body burned as her muscles spasmed, her limbs thrashlu wildly in their fight to find air. But it is too late. She can feel her conciousness slipping and the world darkens around her...

Or would you bid me a celestial goodbye?

@[Kove] Dont worry, she lives. Lol. I thought that if you wanted to throw Klaudius in to revive Ketzia, that could be good. Also, I imagine that her Iron Armor does not make her very buoyant lol

Messages In This Thread
    Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 06-05-2018, 08:02 AM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 06-15-2018, 06:29 PM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 06-22-2018, 10:02 PM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 06-29-2018, 02:59 PM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Ketzia - 06-30-2018, 01:11 PM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 07-19-2018, 08:10 PM