• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Son of a dark god; anyone
    Kreep

Golden head tilts slightly to the side as the boyfriend addresses me. you don’t fit in… sour, accusing words growl at me.

A quick shift, and I’m as black as the shadows around us. I’d of snapped my fingers had I had any (the creeper would do it for me with his own viney claws), and I stare back at him through black eyes. “Do I fit in now?” I ask, with a sort of mischievous chortle.

I turn back to my natural color (bay, with varying green spots across my hide), and jump from side to side. “We could hunt. Mama and I like to chase the deer!” I exclaim. Hunting was a game, right? “I’m not quite big enough to take down the doe, but we can hunt the smaller creatures if you’d prefer.”

He can almost smell the blood (like iron), taste it (metallic like pennies sliding down his throat), feel it (heavy, sticky, warm). Play the game with me, boyfriend!

God called in sick today

@[Rajanish]

Messages In This Thread
    Son of a dark god; anyone - by Rajanish - 05-24-2018, 02:26 PM
    RE: Son of a dark god; anyone - by Kreep - 05-24-2018, 07:30 PM
    RE: Son of a dark god; anyone - by Rajanish - 05-27-2018, 05:42 AM
    RE: Son of a dark god; anyone - by Kreep - 05-27-2018, 05:14 PM
    RE: Son of a dark god; anyone - by Elise - 05-27-2018, 05:46 PM
    RE: Son of a dark god; anyone - by Rajanish - 05-28-2018, 06:46 AM
    RE: Son of a dark god; anyone - by Kreep - 05-28-2018, 11:28 AM