• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan)

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    Oh, and he loves his baby sister. Loved playing with her, though perhaps he had not been around enough for her to really remember most of it. Mother had left her alone back then, but he was a young stallion too and was keen on roaming the world so, yes he had left earlier than he should have. And apparently also returned way too late to Beqanna, to maintain their age gap similar to birth order.

For him it hasn’t bene that long ago, but time in Beqanna moved faster than Beyond. Similar but unsimilar to Volcan, it seemed.

Her voice is eager, however she does not seem to move because he doesn’t hear her doing so. But she doesn’t have to. He realizes that she is positioned somewhere above him, a ledge he had not seen at first. Grinning, he makes his way up the slope. When he nears, he sees the baby colt running up to his mother, seeking attention not unlike the bay roan himself would have at that age (though the attention-drawing game had mostly been won by his twin sister), and upon seeing his blue roaning coat he instantly recognizes his little nephew.

He ignores the boy at first though - he needs to learn that sometimes his mother will indeed need her attention on something or someone else, even if briefly. So, he steps close enough for his sister to see his shadow, and reaches out to touch her nose. ”Glad you’re home, sis.” he tells her, and then looks at the colt. ”And you must be Drustan. Welcome to the family, kiddo. I’m your uncle, and I’m not even the only sibling your mother has.” He’d better get adjusted to the fact that he has many family members about, he will probably not be Vi’s only visitor.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Vi] @[Drustan]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Leilan - 05-22-2018, 03:34 PM
    RE: Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Vi - 05-23-2018, 06:47 PM
    RE: Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Drustan - 05-26-2018, 11:29 AM
    RE: Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Leilan - 05-26-2018, 11:58 AM
    RE: Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Vi - 05-28-2018, 09:16 AM
    RE: Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Drustan - 06-04-2018, 01:37 PM
    RE: Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Leilan - 06-08-2018, 08:14 AM
    RE: Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Vi - 06-11-2018, 06:32 PM
    RE: Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Drustan - 06-22-2018, 03:46 PM
    RE: Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Leilan - 06-29-2018, 02:39 PM