• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Standing by the river watching my bridge burn down; Any
    Being this close to him makes it easy to forget the past. A little voice in the back of her mind nags her about it, saying that she is rightfully upset with him. He had disappeared, not once, but multiple times and they had never talked about what had happened and how it had affected her.

Right now, in this moment, it does not matter to Amorette. All that what is important now is that he is here, and that he is holding her. She presses closer against him, resting against that broad chest while safely being tucked underneath his chin. Her tears have dried, but the tremor and horror has not yet left her body.

“Please..” she almost whispers, dark eyes closed as she cannot help it but to lean in. This moment of intimacy comes so easily, and still it is nothing compared to the intimacy they’d shared before. Levi had personally helped her through the birth of their son. “I want you too.” To feel safe, guarded, want you to keep the nightmares at bay.

It is only after a while that she realises that she had been dosing. Offering an apologetic smile she brushes her lips across the corner of his pale lips. For a moment it was as if he had never been away. “I’m glad you’re back,” she tells him softly, tilting her head so her dark eyes can catch a glimpse of his miss-matched ones. “Welcome home.”

@[Levi]
    Wheeee, hope you like it <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Standing by the river watching my bridge burn down; Any - by Amorette - 08-14-2018, 04:21 PM