• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

God called in sick today [Any]
    Kreep
    Omnipotence, nurturing malevolence...

I hear the voices all too much, I always have.

Quiet whispers sail on the wind, through the trees and to my waiting ears. Sometimes, I cannot tell if they are other horses or the shadows themselves. I like to think my forest sings to me, the way Dynast never does. Papa tries (and oh do I beg him to), but he’s busy and doesn’t do it often.

“Then I will be all the colors, Mama,” I tell my golden lady. My coat shifts to every color I can imagine, a rainbow in the middle of the forest. “The creeper is my only friend. I like when he makes the trees scream…” I flip over onto my stomach and cease the changing of my pallet, legs sprawled beneath me. “...he could take the whole forest if he wants to.” I giggle impishly. Could she see him, the rambler as it crawls back over my hidden body? It will come for her as it comes for the trees, but will instead caress her beauty. “He won’t hurt you, he knows I like you!”

God called in sick today

@[Jackel] he does whatever he wants in my head, so I’m sorry for the weird post xD

Messages In This Thread
    God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-20-2018, 10:46 AM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Jackel - 05-20-2018, 10:21 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-21-2018, 11:20 AM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Jackel - 05-22-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-22-2018, 08:02 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Jackel - 05-27-2018, 04:55 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-27-2018, 09:10 PM