• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Boy of Fire [Warrick]
    Phoebus

The sun sets, darkening the world around them. The only thing that shone through the night was the lava, still cascading to the ocean, and his own skin, illuminated with flames. Warrick looks haunting in the low glow of fire.

“Warrick,” Phoebus begins. He’d never personally talked with the Overseer, although Rou and him were good friends. Diable Rouge had always noted the King’s kindness, however, so he swallows his nerves and continues. “I know you know of my father’s absence. But he loved Tephra, and he raised me to love it too…”

(No one had told him about his father’s death.

It had been years. Diable Rouge was but a speck of dust on the Tephran beach now, but Phoebus didn’t know that. He’d just assumed Rou had disappeared like Ellyse and Dahmer and so many others). “...I want to protect it. I want to protect all who live here, just as my dad did. But I don’t…know how to fight, or where to begin to prove myself...” He’s so young, so painfully young and inexperienced, stumbling on his words. He takes a deep breath “...Warrick. Teach me. Teach me how to be strong like you, like my father. Please.”

Boy of Fire

@[Warrick]

Messages In This Thread
    Boy of Fire [Warrick] - by Phoebus - 05-20-2018, 08:53 AM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Warrick] - by Warrick - 05-20-2018, 12:36 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Warrick] - by Phoebus - 05-20-2018, 01:31 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Warrick] - by Warrick - 05-20-2018, 07:31 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Warrick] - by Phoebus - 05-20-2018, 08:45 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Warrick] - by Warrick - 05-22-2018, 04:43 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Warrick] - by Phoebus - 05-23-2018, 07:43 PM