• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

best have your wits about you [Astarael]
    Jesper watches as Astarael's steps become more dramatic. Her pace hastens and, her footfalls slam the earth. Labrums curve into a smirk as he witnesses how much he is getting under her skin. Gleeful smile fades as she spits in his face; however, he still finds satisfaction in seeing her boil. He sighs as her aura wraps tighter around him. Bronze-tipped lobes pin to poll and, ebony equine feels his heart flutter irregularly. His veins thrum violently as blood pressure increases and, anxiety builds. His taut hide flinches as her jagged appendages scrape across his ribs. Pinned in the center of her tight circle, at her mercy, Jesper hangs on her every word. As she finishes, he realizes that she was the one, afraid. She was afraid of being rejected. She was afraid of not living up to Brennen's standards. In turn, she brought this state upon herself.

Jesper collects his thoughts and, himself before voice escapes maw in a hiss directed right back at her. "I came here of my own accord. It was all my idea. I volunteered to come here, as a spy, to learn of Sylva's secrets.   I asked Brennen not to come looking for me. Not until the agreed upon terms are met. Don't you see now? You are playing into my hand. If you hurt me, Ischia will know. If I do not return home, Ischia will come looking for me. Then, you will have a much bigger problem on your hooves. Care to keep playing this game?" Jesper's smirk returns and, grows wider as aquamarine orbs lock with her emerald gaze. Within his ice blue hue is a fiery glare that is not a reflection from the autumn canopy above. He had played his part well. And, he was darn certain that he would have the last laugh.
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Astarael]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: best have your wits about you [Astarael] - by Jesper - 05-29-2018, 11:58 AM