• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

best have your wits about you [Astarael]
    Aquamarine gaze traces his aunt's newfound confidence. The smirk that plays across her lips reveals the glee she finds in tormenting her subjects. Her still developing wings reach towards the sky, eager to feel the push and pull of air across their leathery canvas. Multiple horns poke through as if to foreshadow what is to come, even though they are now just stubs. This demonic look becomes her and, convinces the black that Ischia no longer suits her.

He snorts softly as she circles him, as if he is prey. Though her aura maintains its hold around his chest, Jesper does his best to resist being choked by his own fear. He consciously focuses upon his breathing and, urges himself not to cave to her fear-inducing vibes. He swears her tone is too sweet to have come from her mouth though, it is just the two of them. Bronze-tipped lobes flick back in response to her Jekyll and Hyde personality. He coughs distastefully before realizing that Astarael seemed to be lost in her own thoughts.

He shakes his poll before maw parts to permit sharp words to pass through. "I suppose the island life is not for everyone. Regardless, Sylva becomes you. I cannot say the same. I can honestly say that I have had enough of Morty's hospitality. And, you can rest assured, I will share your new outlook with Brennen when I return. Is there anything else you wish for me to tell him?" This last sentence came out as a taunt. He could care less what message she asked him to deliver. He would be sure to relay every tidbit he can about the new Sylva - as raw and, unnerving as he experienced it.
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

Messages In This Thread
    RE: best have your wits about you [Astarael] - by Jesper - 05-28-2018, 04:24 PM