• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

See right through my walls / Gedrinth, any
    Gedrinth of Hyaline
    template by punki of adoxography
    ALL OF LIFE IS PEAKS AND VALLEYS
    @[Kagerus]
    Gedrinth smiles, plumes of moisture escaping in her breath. The young mare looked over the frozen terra, knowing that this winter would likely strike hard. Her mind was captivated, her heart was hooked. She would stay, and for good.

The next creature she meets is a messy mare, named Kagerus. She eyes her down a bit, knowing she was one of the -- what was the word? Oh yeah -- caretakers. The gruella opens her mouth, about to introduce herself, but Ilma is swift to do so.

Gedrinth's smile returns. "It's a lovely land, Kagerus." she said, meaningfully. "I told Ilma that I'd really like to meet you. I thought I'd only be staying for a bit, but now that I'm here, and your land's beliefs are so much like mine, I think I'll stay. At least, as long as I feel like I'm being useful and welcomed." she added.

Gedrinth | Mare | Age 4 | Hyaline| No Rank | Unknown Parents
    Frea | Mare | Age 13 | Wandering | Loner | Fart (Call) x Rea (Tinsel)
    Kwazi | Stallion | Age 15 | Loner | Unknown Parents
    Enchida | Mare | Age Unknown | Carnage(Cassi) x Hoxepin(Taz) | (No Account, yet)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: See right through my walls / Gedrinth, any - by Gedrinth - 05-17-2018, 02:45 PM