• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Throw it all in my face [{Merida}]

Our skin gets thicker, living out in the snow

CREVAN

Soon, the ribs he found so interesting before are nestled alongside him.

It amazes him how quickly she can soothe his prattling mind with a warning. “Careful Crevan,” is all it takes to pull his sly mouth upwards in a wolfish smirk, one that mirrors her own when he tilts a pale cheek to his robust shoulder and finds her half-hidden away in the folds of his downy pelt. His admission has done something to reveal the Merida he likes best; the one who winds up safely beneath his chin and pressed close to his chest some nights, or the one who plants affectionate licks when he least expects it.

“I’m not gone.” She whispers, but he won’t have it. The idea that Merida was forcing herself to apart from horses seemed wholly acceptable. That she would willingly choose Crevan above all others … it seemed unfathomable. He’d been a wolf and then a survivor, just a boy in the woods who’d stumbled across a fox, something of a shadow…

His vermillion companion whines, sparking a heavy silence and concerned look to blaze over him, and the buff-colored wolf watches with rapt attention (and mild surprise) when her face nearly disappears from a bout of shyness. “There is nothing else,” her voice pipes up, rich with chagrin, “only you.”

The male shifter smiles - so hard that the creases of his lips fold into themselves and push up against his high cheekbones. He looks quite the spaz, with a tongue flopped over the edges of his lower jaw and his eyebrows tilted high above his eyes, creasing into his forehead. Shockingly, smugly pleased with how much this admission was making her cringe and yet, loving every second of her personal exposure.

“You love me, don’t you?” He nearly laughs, rumbling still. Pure fire is thrumming wildly through his veins and he doesn’t resist this new high. “Tell me,” He pushes, shifting slightly to lower his head so that he might nudge her with a faded brown nose, “what brought this all on?”

@[Merida] XOXO

Messages In This Thread
    Throw it all in my face [{Merida}] - by Crevan - 05-08-2018, 09:31 PM
    RE: Throw it all in my face [{Merida}] - by Crevan - 05-16-2018, 10:40 AM