• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Be the Anchor [Svedka]
    Find peace in knowing we aren’t always broken
    Ive always been shy. It was how I was raised - mother hardly came out of her secluded, dark cave, and father always told me not tobe too trusting.

But it wasn’t in my nature not to trust. Some would say I was too easily swayed by pretty words and handsome figures. But I disagree - I don’t want to spend my entire life in fear, for what good would that do? I wanted to live.

He says my name like I’ve never heard it before, his deep vibrato ringing warmly in my ears. His question is one I often ask myself; where have I been hiding? Why has it taken me so long to live a life for myself?

“Well...I’ve been staying in a cavern not far from here,” I say thoughtfully, crimson eyes drifting off to the snow beneath my feet. “I was...helping my mom with my younger siblings. But I didn’t want to do that anymore.” I look up to him. What would he think, of a mare so sheltered and insignificant?
    Embark

@[Svedka]

Messages In This Thread
    Be the Anchor [Svedka] - by Embark - 05-08-2018, 05:23 PM
    RE: Be the Anchor [Svedka] - by Svedka - 05-08-2018, 07:12 PM
    RE: Be the Anchor [Svedka] - by Embark - 05-09-2018, 05:27 AM
    RE: Be the Anchor [Svedka] - by Svedka - 05-09-2018, 06:33 PM
    RE: Be the Anchor [Svedka] - by Embark - 05-10-2018, 04:28 AM
    RE: Be the Anchor [Svedka] - by Svedka - 05-11-2018, 06:35 PM