• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

be my escape || kylin
    the secret of our world is written in the stars
    “I believe so,” he replies confidently, the gentle curl of a smile on his pale lips. “And I believe we will find each other again.” The stallion closes any distance that may be between them, touching the pale lavender of her nose against his, nostrils fluttering. The innocent gesture suddenly turns intimate, however, as he begins to trace the soft velvet of her jawline, humming a quiet tune in his throat, his warm breath against the mottled purple and white of her skin that shivers in the winter’s cold. She did not have to believe wholeheartedly, he would believe enough for her. 

He withdraws as her tinkling laughter cascades through her mouth, met with a lopsided and charming smile he so often adorns. She nudges his face, her muzzle finding his skin on her own and the touch electrifies him. As she pulls away, he follows, keeping her face close to his as she promises him adventure and seeing each other once more. The blue and white of his forelock has fallen over mischievous eyes, pressing a quick and fluttering kiss to her jawline, and then to her throat. “Then you must come find me, too,” Svedka breathes to her with a reckless grin, halting for a moment as he brings his chin to his chest and away from her. He doesn’t want to, but he knows that their time together is slowly coming to an end as snow begins to fall from the grey, clouded sky. 

Svedka lowers his head and gently plucks a snowdrop flower that has pierced through the ice and snow, carefully holding it in his teeth. A small whinny strains from his mouth, bobbing his head a few times in playful candor, before stretching forward and placing the white bud in her mane, just behind her ear, in a streak of lavender. He places a warm kiss there, gentle and unassuming, before withdrawing wistfully. 

“To remind you of your promise. Until we meet again.”
    (be my escape)
    Svedka

@[Kylin]

Messages In This Thread
    be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-05-2018, 09:21 AM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-05-2018, 02:59 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-06-2018, 09:57 AM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-07-2018, 02:05 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-08-2018, 04:04 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-10-2018, 03:51 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-11-2018, 06:56 PM