• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

be my escape || kylin
    To him, believing in such thing comes so natural, whereas it is a little harder to wrap her mind around for Kylin. It does not make sense, and yet, more and more things fall into place the longer she thinks about it. Which, of course, does not make it any less unsettling, however, it also fuel her excitement. If destiny did this, and all other things that had happened in her life, they must be a good reason. Really good too, going from all the hardships Kylin has gone through. Or, perhaps, Svedka is that said reason. He sort of insinuates the same. “We were meant to find one another?” she repeats after him, her voice soft and amazed, as if she is not yet ready to grasp it. Nevertheless, it is something she whole heartedly wants to believe.

Her eyes meet his for a short moment, only to glance away flustered. But she’s smiling, somewhat, and her stomach is fluttering. The promise of something new, something that is meant to be is thrilling and exciting. Almost too good to be true, but oh, Kylin knows she wants it.

His words make her chuckle, shaking her head ever so slightly as she looks up to meet his gaze rather amused. “Compared to the sea, all water is sweet” she tells him, and although it sounds quite rather-of-fact-like, she does not mean it in such way. Which she hopefully conveys through reaching out and gently nudging the side of his face with her muzzle. “But.. I.. I’m going to have you follow through on that… promise.” The looks in her hazel eyes plead him to come. “I would.. It would be fun to show you around..”

She can only nod when he fills in the gaps himself, learning why she is surprised without having to ask her. “I have..” she mumbles, glancing away only to peek up at him through her lashes right after again. “Twice even.. But the first time was five years ago.. or something..” Back then Hyaline had not been habited, and Father had claimed it as their home for the duration of the summer. After that, they had moved back to Ischia. “And last year again.. Ka-Kagerus.. found me on Ischia beach..”

@[Svedka]

Messages In This Thread
    be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-05-2018, 09:21 AM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-05-2018, 02:59 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-06-2018, 09:57 AM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-07-2018, 02:05 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-08-2018, 04:04 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-10-2018, 03:51 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-11-2018, 06:56 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-14-2018, 01:14 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-15-2018, 03:11 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-20-2018, 06:03 PM