• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

be my escape || kylin
    the secret of our world is written in the stars
    “Yes,” he responds with a gentle laugh, the cerulean of his eyes sparkling with mischief. “Everything has a greater purpose, even after its death.” He pauses, a flick of his damp tail against his legs. “It fell from my mane, and though no longer useful as it was created to be, the river gave it another purpose.” He smiles, his face now turned behind them at the river towards their backs, his pale golden cheek near his shoulder. “It brought you to me.” Svedka turns back wistfully, pressing the pale pink of his lips to the corner of her mouth ever so briefly before drawing back and turning to face forward once again. “Soon, I bet, that we will discover why the gods brought us together.”

Svedka can tell that she is slightly incredulous at the name ‘sea-maiden’, but he does not press the idea any further. It didn’t matter, truly. He would perhaps always envision her as the sea-goddess that came walking to him on the water, and she wouldn’t be able to stop him from reliving that daydream. She does not seem to be deterred by their close proximity, though the coldness of winter has forced them to quickly become comfortable as strangers. He doesn’t mind, of course, as he would never shy away from the close proximity of another being. She is extravagant to behold, which also helped.

Like flying.

There it is again - that word that though is seen all throughout Beqanna, remains out of his reach. His smile becomes fuller, the deep ocean blue of his eyes lightly falling to the dewy fabric of her own wings, imagining flight though it is still incomprehensible to him. Her description is perfect - detailed, rational, logical. The stallion closes his eyes thoughtfully, imagining as she speaks. He nods in understanding as his white-lashes open to find her eyes once again, a chuckle rumbling in his chest. “No, you misunderstand! What does it feel like?”

Like freedom? Like nature melting into your bones? Powerful? A oneness with the Earth? 

What does it feel like?
    (be my escape)
    Svedka

@[Kylin] he is being so silly i am so sorry

Messages In This Thread
    be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-05-2018, 09:21 AM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-05-2018, 02:59 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-06-2018, 09:57 AM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-07-2018, 02:05 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-08-2018, 04:04 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-10-2018, 03:51 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-11-2018, 06:56 PM